Saturday, September 12, 2009

"I AM BACK"


Well I know it's been a long time between posts here, but there has been a lot going on that just kept me away from blogging. First off I did something to my back and then as a result pinched the nerve going right down my left leg, which I am still having treatment for. Second I got a massive tooth infection which resulted in many visits to the doctor to get jabs in the bum and I am now just starting the root canal treatment at the dentist.



My good friend Jo turned 50 in August and we had many outing and craft projects to create for her, that at the time were very hush hush but now I can show what I have been doing. The first project which took a couple of months involved many ladies from all over Australia who contributed. This was a canvas made with JVO's Collection tiles and then put onto a stretched canvas which I painted black. The artists involved were myself, Michelle Cevic, Jenny Kelly, Helen Jones, Jayne Richardson, Susanne, Greta Young, Teresa Abajo, Jenny Crossley, Sue Gore, Nicky Keegan, Patsy Worledge, Ro Bruhn, Donna Taylor, Debra Murray, Ness Henry, Marilyn Lunt, Marth Jane and Raelene, their work was stunning and a secret very well kept






No comments: